Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's about me n people surrounding

I'm in the good mood to blog some entry even though the bazaar is coming right in the corner this saturday (2nd Oct 2010). Hopefully, our hijab will be the best selling that we can produce. We've got many biz strategy & planning to make this happen. My hubby really helps a lot in terms of idea and marketing strategy.

InsyaALLAH, my next biz strategy is that we'll be producing our own magazine. Pray the best for us because it's time for us to take this challenge so that we can achieve our target the next 10 years! Once it's really happened then I'll be telling you guys what is all about...

However, I can see that many competitors is competing each other selling the same thing online. But what I can say is that I want to make some different & being more creative with my own design & style. Only that whether people can accept it or not. We'll see how it's going to happen guys!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Fashion Style Muslim | Privacy Policy