Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Satin Wrap Snood Band Out of Stock

Dear All, 


I will be collecting, but you guys can let me know, just email or sms me & nak bgtau uols yg Satin Wrap Snood Band dah out of stock (sad news for big fans of Maysaa), ni I check from Maysaa FB :

Maysaa
You may have already heard that we are Out of Stock of our lovely Satin Wrap Band Snoods! But not to worry these unique scarves designed by Hana Tajima will be back and in different colours!! (Give us a hint on what colours you like) Btw we still have some Chiffon Scarf Snoods still available, !..xoxo

So, kalau nak order...hanya Chiffon Scarf saja okie. Sorry dear, I pon sedey dia dah hbs...sbb I nak buy yg Satin wrap tu jek...But it's okie, katanya nak come out dgn colour lain...Hmm, can't wait...Dying to have the Satin wrap...Tu lah hari tu tak nak buy siap2...sob2...:((

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Fashion Style Muslim | Privacy Policy