Tuesday, January 26, 2010

mix n match ribbon

 Assalamualaikum wr.wb
hai hai....
let me see...
what i wear to do for my ribbon n what i wear it today???


 make-up first..before.."jeprat-jepret", hihihiii....^_^


 Yongkruww....
take 1 : I put the ribbon on the side of the waist, so nice....
take 2 : i put the ribbon be side my hijab (n also..put together with my cute bros)
take 3 : i put on the central hijab..so?...


Take 4 : i put my scraf on the side hijab..
take 5 : nothing ribbon but i put belt or obi on my vest..hehe..




my style
hijab black : al-fath coll.
scraf : from my mom
dress : Centro
lagging : unbranded
bracelets n bros : unbranded
belt : mangos





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Fashion Style Muslim | Privacy Policy