Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hijab with Headband and pashmina video tutorials


Salam semua, okie la lately I'm so busy wif my thingy, kadang2 dah tak sempat nak update blog. Sibok dgn bisnes, all personal thing that I need to get it done. Anyway, some of my beloved blog frens have ask me on how to wear hijab with headband and also to wear pashmina. Okie, so I will try to do the video as being requested. Hopefully, after tis uols can wear just like I'm wearin. Okie. 
Tips to wear headband, actually kena buy my DURA hijab sbb materialnya mmg sesuai nak di gayakan dgn headband. TQ ;)
P/s: Try la, pasti okie ;) N sorry for my face...tu la muka ku bila bangun dr tido...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Fashion Style Muslim | Privacy Policy