Thursday, June 10, 2010

Introducing "DURA" Style and Branding Name

FYI, lately I think I got my own tagline and I called it, "DURA" Style and that means no more name that I used like before this, if uols knew about it and always know about my latest news from my sweetie blog. So, now it will be "How to wear hijab like "DURA" Style? 

So guys, I will be releasing with my own Hijab with branding name called "DURA". InsyaALLAH, this is only for my onl9 boutique. Hope uols like it and support my dream to make it come true. 

Okie, my "DURA" hijab is a comfort one to wear on? I'll be selling only shawls, innerscarves, apparels and many more. So, please leave some good and positive comments so that I can make more stylish hijab for u guys to wear on. It will look different with others, and more stylish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Fashion Style Muslim | Privacy Policy