Thursday, May 6, 2010

Any business deals?

This post entry is for all of our business blogshop that availables onl9. 

FYI, I like 2 shop around onl9 rather than buying it outside? Mayb bcoz I've got kids n they we're so little n fragile 2 bring outside. Time consuming as well with a lot of hassle outside there. After all, we heard a lot of crime from news nowadays. So, that make me feel so afraid 2 interact with people that I didn't even knew them. Unless u go shopped around at any shopping malls.

But I know if we buy onl9, sometimes we cannot feel n touch the material. But u may ask them, becoz u're the customer rite? If u didn't like it, u can find it at any other blogshop that's available. 

The reason why I'm saying this becoz I just want 2 tell u guys that if u guys want 2 have any business deal with me, with your giveaways, discounts and promotions that u're up too just send me an email: durratun20@gmail.com . I would really glad to help u guys to growth up your business.

Many blogshop that I've shopped around. Like TheLongSleeveClosetRinaSalleh and a lot more that I've forgotten? Lately, I've promoted one of the blogshop that's BoutiquebaiQ blogshop .   Anyway, nice dealing with Faizah and she gave me gr8 discounts. Hope that the material will suits me n my upcoming winner will like it too?. InsyaALLAH...(I've not received the parcel yet).  I would really luv 2 help u guys 2 promote your thingy. But u guys must make sure that it has a good quality okie, n the picture will be cleared enough for me 2 promote as well.  Hope u guys have a wonderful business!  
^-*)y


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Fashion Style Muslim | Privacy Policy