Tuesday, October 26, 2010

What sort of hijab?

Salam semua, anyway this entry just to know from you guys some information. Since you guys wear hijab/ might not wear at all, so which is the most that you like to wear on or maybe you love to see the muslimah hijab trends nowadays?

  1. Tudung Awning - Pendek/ Labuh
  2. Tudung Syria - Pendek/ Labuh
  3. Selendang - Panjang / Pendek
  4. Bawal

I like to wear Long Hijab. I really love all sort of colors and really don't mind to put it on me. Actually it really helps because it will freshen up my day, especially @ the office.So, you guys bagi some info so that I know your taste.Before this I dah pernah buat survey but just nak tahu more details from you guys.... And last but not least what do you want more on hijab nowadays?...Maybe something different or just follow the trends...

*********************************************************************************

Email received from aRNn Sweetrider:

bawal : i used to wear 5 years ago. u know, before the scarf revolution starts. but now, sangat jarang dipakai. muka nampak budak2 balik bila pakai bawal @ any other type of triangle scarf.

awning : i wore them back in 2008. but when i gained so much weight that my face go round and rounder with the help of the awning, i stop wearing it. just think it's not for me. terasa cam pipi lagi kembung, sbb tudung awning kan kena pakai ketat2.

Syrian hijab is my all time favourite. it's suitable with my sporty life style. moreover, i've found an inner that did'nt move upward and show your cheek. easy to put on, xpayah iron - penting ni....

shawl : i love the style too. but, depends on the mood. sometimes i like something easy to put on. kadang2 rimas jugak nak belit2 selalu. hi hi

but cik nanie, i am amazed that u like shawl the most. dengan anak2 nye..xserabut ker?hi hi..(pertanyaan drpd orang xder anak, too obvious kan?
)


********************************************************************************

My reply:

Anyway, thanx a lot for the info...
 
Yes it's true mmg dengan anak2 lagi nak handle dgn nak pakai selendang lagi... Actually, I can manage that...That why I'm still ok with that... Sbb pikir nak slalu tampil menarik depan hubby...So, I take it as a challenge. Alhamdulillah, everything goes well, niat haruslah kena dengan cara laa kot?....
 
Anyway, that day kan I ader bought Maysaa Hijab, that's the most easiest hijab to wear on especially yg slalu nk cepat bersiap.... I tak masukkan laa dlm list yang I nak survey, takut diorg tak tahu plak psl Maysaa Hijab....Thehe... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Fashion Style Muslim | Privacy Policy