Wednesday, December 1, 2010

DAILY DIARY: Hmmm, who do I get to meet today??? Maybe.

And in case you didn't know, apparently king Abdullah of Jordan has been in town, and alas, the roads are closing AGAIN.

BTW, for the weird anonymous. I am NOT really a Princess from the Al Said family, lol. I do not really get to meet these people on a personal basis almost EVER. Sometimes I see them in the same room throuogh work but that is it lol. It's a pen-name derived from a nickname.
Please people, read. Don't lecture me about insulting my family, the Al Saids, when, I am not Al Said.
BTW, Your Majesty, if you want to adopt me, you can. My parents won't mind one bit;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Fashion Style Muslim | Privacy Policy