Monday, December 6, 2010

Something to share....

Salam All,
 
Alhamdulillah, I am capable to write something today. Oh dear, lately, I feel so exhausted & tiring some more because I don't get enough sleep due to settle a lot of things that have been requested by my customer. Oh God, please give me strength and wills to do all my daily task...
 
Recently, I have manage something lately. My dear customer want to get married & I need to sew the hijab & innerscarf for the wedding event. The material all done completely and before I pass the material to her I feel so nervous because this is the 1st time that I do the special occasion hijab for someone. She have try to worn it, anyway she look amazing but I doubt that maybe she don't even like the hijab? Duhhh, But I just don't get upset if she don't like it at all. Because I'm a first timer, so I just be + about it. Ahamdulillah, she just said these words in our email conversation, I have quote it:
 
"Thanks kak nani tolong buat kan utk saba..
Next time bleh mtk tolong lagi.
hehehehe"

Okie that's about it for now. The next task will be designing new hijab for wedding event & for our future  hijab products...I need sometimes to think about it...Will tell u guys what's the latest creativity. New Year Hijab coming soon dear!!!...Welcome 2011!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Fashion Style Muslim | Privacy Policy