Friday, December 31, 2010

JOKE: What is the difference between an Omani Wife and an expat wife?

My husband and I were joking on this, after a weekend of fighting over nothings.

What is the difference for an Omani man, of being married to an expat wife, as opposed to an Omani wife, from his tribe?

Difference #1

Husband says to the Omani wife, "Come here, habibti, I want to show you something."

Oman wife comes.

Omani Husband says to the Expat wife, "Come here, Honey, I want to show you something."

Expat wife [okay, it's a defensive OPNO] screams, "You can't make me!"

Difference #2

Husband says, during an expedition shopping for household goods in the Souq, "I really think this one is nice."

Omani wife, puts it in the basket, and they buy it.

Husband says, during an expedition shopping for household good in the Souq, "I really think this one is nice, and you said wanted soft and warm and not too expensive."

Expat wife [looks at Husband like he's an idtiot]. "And I also said NOT UGLY. Nothing THAT ugly is going on my bed." [They leave with nothing].

Hehehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Fashion Style Muslim | Privacy Policy