Saturday, December 11, 2010

GCC Airline Uniforms because... I think Oman's Balenciaga Designed ones are awfully G-L-A-M

1. Oman Air. Wins my vote for the chicest GCC uniforms because of the bright blue colour, and their designer.2. Emirates Air. My pick for 2nd place because I love the shape and style and red colour of the caps with the beige suit. + red lipstick and tres chique.3. Qatar Air. Because that is such a chic berry colour.
4. Bahrain's Gulf Air airline. Because of the way these girls pin their scarves to the suit lapel.
5. Abu Dhabi's Etihad Air. Last, only because the uniforms, are grey, and would be chicer in London and New York, than the GCC.6. Kuwait's Wataniya airline. I love the purple, really, but something about the style I am not in love with, I don't know why.

7. And the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia cannot place cuz i am not sure if the uniform pictured above is from a Saudi airline. A friend more jet set than I insists that it is but I don't know.
And, a cool fact that you might not know about one of the OPNOs, one of them can fly;p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Fashion Style Muslim | Privacy Policy