Thursday, July 22, 2010

DURA is for everyone!


Hello my be♥ fans and to all my virtually frens out there. It's been a long time that I did not update and post any muslimah style or fashion lately. I'm sorry guys, I am not in the mood yet. Maybe bcoz right now I am establishing my DURA products and material as well with the name itself, I want my brand to be known to all people out there. I have some future dreams and expectations that I think I may not deserve to have it. But who knows sometimes GOD will grant it based on what we all have struggled so far. That's why I'm counting to uols so that u can at least leave some good or bad comments about my DURA Brand.
Speaking about DURA Fashion, actually I'm more to sell the hijab and maybe after this I'm moving forward to slowly create some extraordinary hijab and apparels as well.  It's been a great experience when you have your own products that you can sell especially selling muslimah products. 
 
However, since I'll be selling it to all muslim worldwide and furthermore I am selling it to all non Muslim too if they want to wear it just for the sake of wearing or maybe because they want to look more fashionable and stylish appearance. So, there were no gap to sell DURA products to anyone. Hopefully, you guys will love and always look forward to check for new or latest updates at my DURA FASHION site. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Fashion Style Muslim | Privacy Policy