Sunday, July 11, 2010

Quote of the Day: It is the evil eye!!!!!!

FRIEND'S WIFE (behind her hand to friend): I think it is the evil eye.

OPNO (who is not deaf): The doctors said it just a freak nosebleed. Worst case scenario. but a noseblees nonetheless. Broken bloodvessels... in my nose....
FRIEND (to wife): The doctors don't know what caused it.
OPNO (why does nobody listen to sick people?): The doctors listed lots of things, too much AC, a long stressful journey, a sudden sensitivity to atmospheric pressure changes... It IS raining outside right now...
FRIEND'S WIFE (to nurses): I think it was the evil eye.
OPNO: (.)
note: I do believe in the evil eye as the Prophet Mohamed told us the people's envy whether they know about it or not can cause sickness, but in this case, I don't think it was it, though maybe some might feel I DESERVED THE EVIL EYE that day (LOL Z & N:p)
Alhamdulilah I am alright now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Fashion Style Muslim | Privacy Policy