Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Quote of the day: Men really do buy love at first sight here in Oman

OPNO: "I am not a romantic you know? I don't believe in love at first sight. Men are really idiots [lol]. They do believe in that stuff here in the Gulf, like they want what they see in movies. If that were true, I would be the ONE for 20 different men. "

Y: "So what do you believe in then?"

OPNO: "I believe in love in the first three conversations and after 1 kiss though. Oh yeah, and one good argument. Can't leave that one off. I believe I am the one that screams 'I love you!' in the middle of a real good fight. If you can still like someone and be terribly angry with them at the same time I think that counts more than any love at first sight nonsense."

Y: "."

OPNO: "I blame my father. If my mother had raised me better, I would have married for money or in state void of ambition, in the very least, someone with good looks who was stupid enough to believe in love at first sight. Alas, he taught me common sense."
Y: "Blessing you are to mankind."
OPNO: :XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2010 | Fashion Style Muslim | Privacy Policy